Making Cushions & Pillows
60 Cushions and Pillows to Sew, Stitch, Knit and Crochet
By Nina Granlund Saether
Book – 144 pages
Knit, stitch and sew stunning cushions for your home with these fantastic patterns from author and designer; Nina Granlund Saether. This book contains 60 designs ranging from retro chic to contemporary, something for everyone to love!
You’ll love this if:
- You enjoyed Pillows & Quilts by Jo Colwill
- You like to knit, crochet, sew or stitch
- You enjoy trying out new techniques with your projects
All the designs are knitted, crocheted or cross stitched for a wide variety of different looks to suit any room. The patterns are suitable for a range of abilities – from simple knitting patterns through to more complicated designs for experienced stitchers – so even if you’ve never picked up needles or a hook before you’ll be making the cushion of your choice in no time!
Highlights of this product:
- Different cushions and pillows to suit any room
- Over 60 designs in a variety of styles
- Patterns suitable for a range of abilities
- Techniques including crochet, intarsia motifs, cross stitch, and embroidery
- Fully illustrated techniques section and pattern templates included
Need some project ideas? You can:
- Upcycle old clothes into cool cushions for your sofa
- Freshen up your home with cushions for all interiors
- Make gifts for friends and family
Order your copy of Making Cushions & Pillows today!